Flower Garden

Gosh....another one makes its appearances. Sooner or later my house will turn into a garden lol.
I've never paid much attention to him. We weren't even close in university, just a junior-senior relationship and we met during club activities. No more, no less. I don't even know how he got my number O_o
This is not what i need at the moment. Still too much in my mind. Still too many things i want to do.
Whatever he has in his mind, i hope he will understand what i have in mine.

3 thoughts:

Delliey said...

Yellow roses send a message of friendship, gladness, joy,"I Care" and delight.

BUT!

A single Yellow Rose symbolizes the expressions of happiness and LOVE!

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWWWWWWWWWWWW! HAHAHA!

esok mamat tu kne bagi yellow rose with red tip plak sebab..........

Yellow Rose with red tip indicates friendship falling in Love!!! KEKEKEKE!

jae4yuu said...

dpd dia buang duit bg aku bunga, baek dia gi sedekah kt umah anak yatim :p
anyway... aku balik KL esok.

Delliey said...

haih. br je nk ade mood romance. ko trus buat spoil. touching seyh ade lelaki buat mcm tu! :)

cepatnye... tinggal aku sorang2 kt sini. :(

Post a Comment